I’m late again, but this time my excuse is that my CMS ate my homework? Anyway, good stuff!
- The overall Spider-Geddon storyline doesn’t seem to be going anywhere, but the tie-ins have been fun. This week’s Spider-Girls #1 has two great Spider-Girls meeting for the first time and Spider-Gwen gets a new identity in Ghost-Spider #1.
- The Long Con has been a lot of fun, and EA Denich’s art is a big part of that. Loren leaping into battle against a bunch of nerds was one of my favorite panels this week.
- It’s your monthly reminder to buy two copies of Moon-Girl & Devil Dinosaur and give one to a child you like.
And the bad:
- Speaking of not going anywhere, Return of Wolverine doesn’t seem to be adding up to much considering how many lead-in tie-ins it had.
- I had high hopes for the latest Beasts of Burden, but so far it’s kind of a mess narratively.
- Die! Die! Die! is fine? I guess? You can really smell the testosterone coming off the page with that one.
This Week's Books
- The Amazing Spider-Man #8 - (0+5)
- Beasts of Burden: Wise Dogs and Eldritch Men #3 - (0+3)
- Black Panther vs. Deadpool #1 - (0+4)
- Books of Magic #1 - (1+3) 👍
- Dead Kings #1 - (1+3) 👍
- Die! Die! Die! #4 - (0+5)
- Infinity Warps: Arach-Knight #1 - (1+4) 👍
- Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #2 - (1+4) 👍
- Infinity Wars: Soldier Supreme #2 - (0+4)
- The Long Con #4 - (3+2) 👍
- Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur #36 - (2+2) 👍
- Olivia Twist #2 - (1+4) 👍
- Rat Queens #12 - (0+3)
- Return of Wolverine #2 - (1+3) 👍
- Scarlet #3 - (0+3)
- Spider-Geddon #2 - (0+8)
- Spider-Geddon: Spider-Girls #1 - (2+2) 👍
- Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider #1 - (2+2) 👍
- Star Wars: Doctor Aphra #25 - (0+5)
- Usagi Yojimbo: The Hidden #7 - (0+1)
- Vampironica #4 - (1+4) 👍
- X-Men Black: Juggernaut #1 - (1+4) 👍
- X-Men Red #9 - (0+4)
Titles in bold are new #1s and a 👍 indicates a book with a least one non-cis-male creator. Numbers in parentheses are the total non-cis-male and total cis-male creators.
This Week's Stats
|Gender-diverse Books||12 (52%)||3250 (53%)|
|Non-cis-male Creators||17 (17%)||5762 (20%)|